Okizu is going virtual this summer! Visit www.okizu.org/apply to access camper and volunteer applications.
We will be holding six, three-day long sessions of camp that just run just as a regular summer camp would. Three general Oncology sessions and three general SIBS sessions. Session dates and titles are as follows:
2021 Oncology Camp – Virtual Camp Dates
- Oncology Camp 1 – June 21st – June 23rd (Monday through Wednesday)
- Oncology Camp 2&3 – July 23rd – July 25th (Friday through Sunday)
2021 SIBS (Special and Important Brothers and Sisters) – Virtual Camp Dates
- SIBS Camp 1&2 — June 25th – June 27th (Friday through Sunday)
- SIBS Camp 3 — July 5th – July 7th (Monday through Wednesday)
- SIBS Camp 4 — July 9th – July 11th (Friday through Sunday)
Along with our six general sessions, we will be providing three new session options this season! Those session additions with dates and titles are as follows:
2021 Teen Sessions – Virtual Camp Dates
- SIBS Teen Program – June 28th – 29th (1.5 days and can participate in another general ‘session of camp’)
- Oncology Teen Program – July 19th – 20th (1.5 days and can participate in another general ‘session of camp’)
This site is registered on Toolset.com as a development site.