Okizu has an amazing community of families, volunteers, medical staff, and donors, and we’d love for all of you to participate with us in a special worldwide celebration of generosity: #GivingTuesdayNow on May 5th. We want to share your stories and messages as we come together to help fight the coronavirus and support each other. Will you join us? Here are some ideas of how you can get involved! #OkizuGivesThanks #OkizuAppreciation
- Take a photo of you and your family with the hashtags #OkizuGivesThanks #OkizuAppreciation #GivingTuesdayNow to thank your favorite frontline and essential workers
- Record a video thanking your favorite frontline and essential workers
- Film yourself doing an Okizu appreciation for someone special
- Send a special message to your favorite doctors and nurses
- Share a story or photo about what you are doing to help right now like staying home, washing your hands, or putting a rainbow in your window
- If you’re a frontline or essential worker, share a photo or story of you at work
- Thank a teacher
- Thank a friend or neighbor who has been helpful
- Share a fun photo that spreads a message of hope and joy
- Tell us about how you can’t wait to get back to Okizu when it’s safe to do so!
- The list goes on!
Email your submission to sarah @ okizu dot org by noon on Friday, May 1 to be included!