Okizu’s signature peer-to-peer fundraising campaign is back!
Okizu counselors created the 100 for 100 campaign because they love Okizu and wanted to do more for their home away from home.
IN A NUTSHELL…
- 100 for 100 was created by Okizu volunteers in 2012.
- More than 160 fundraisers have joined to date, and they have raised more than $200,000!
- Fundraisers are Okizu counselors, nurses, doctors, campers, and families who want to give back to Okizu and raise awareness during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and beyond.
- They set goals of $100, $250, $365, $500, $500, $1,000, or more to send kids to Camp Okizu.
- Start anytime and fundraise through September for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and during Okizu’s annual Matching Gift Challenge. All donations are matched by generous donors, and your impact is TRIPLED! Every dollar you get donated, Okizu gets three and you can get started today – no need to wait until September! There are also great prize incentives for teams and individuals! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
Click here to download your fundraising starter kit and helpful resources!
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, October 5, 2019
New England Lobster Market & Eatery, Burlingame, CA
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Please join us at the beautiful Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa in Sacramento for a celebration of Okizu, including a seated dinner, silent and live auctions, and dancing to live music! Hosted by Kaiser Permanente’s Dr. Kent Jolly and Allworth Financial’s Pat Henry, it is sure to be an evening of elegance, celebration, and friendship, in support of Okizu’s campers and families.
Check back for event updates and more information.
For more information and to purchase tables or tickets, click here.