Okizu’s signature peer-to-peer fundraising campaign is back!
Okizu counselors created the 100 for 100 campaign because they love Okizu and wanted to do more for their home away from home.
IN A NUTSHELL…
- 100 for 100 was created by Okizu volunteers in 2012.
- More than 250 fundraisers have joined to date, and they have raised more than $300,000!
- Fundraisers are Okizu counselors, nurses, doctors, campers, families, and friends who want to give back to Okizu and raise awareness during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and beyond.
- They set goals of $100, $250, $365, $500, $500, $1,000, or more.
- Start anytime and fundraise through September for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
- There are great prize incentives for teams and individuals! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!